The GCS Archipel 971 has been launched!
The Groupement de Coopération Sanitaire (GCS, Healthcare Cooperative Association) in Guadeloupe Archipel 97-1 is launching the "Courbaril" regional healthcare portal.
Designed for healthcare professionals in the region, the purpose of this platform is to deliver useful services and information to improve patient management.
The platform offers a collaborative and secure digital workspace.
Did you know?
A "courbaril" is a type of locust tree only found in Guadeloupe and the Caribbean. It has medicinal properties.
The name evokes the notions of strength and security, it is the place where information and services for professionals are gathered and disseminated.
All daily management services!
A simple and comprehensive solution available to healthcare professionals…
- Access a personalized workspace,
- Discuss and collaborate with colleagues
- Share folders and documents,
- Monitor patients'healthcare path,
- Save time on daily tasks…
Discover services that are truly convenient and useful :
- A telemedicine service to put doctors and patients in contact, as well as create contact between the physicians themselves,
- Telesurveillance to remotely interpret a patient's data and to define the most appropriate management,
- An operational service inventory that comprehensively lists all of the healthcare delivery systems in Guadeloupe and the Iles du nord,
As well as : a secure healthcare messaging service, a healthcare alert service, a regional imaging platform, etc.
All available simply by registering!
Download and complete the membership form below, sign it and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org