RCPs (Multidisciplinary Consultation Meetings) bring together healthcare professionals from different disciplines
RCPs (Multidisciplinary Consultation Meetings) bring together healthcare professionals from different disciplines so that they can pool their skills in order to make decisions that will ensure the best possible patient management in light of current established scientific advances.
These meetings are specifically held with at least three physicians from several regional healthcare establishments, who work together on files presented by referring doctors and collectively decide on the most appropriate management options in favor of each patient, taking both the diagnosis and treatment into account. Healthcare professionals can then offer the patient a tailored healthcare program, adapted treatments, tailored follow-up, etc. The proposed decision is then offered to the patient.
- Optimal patient management with a complete file,
- Sharpened diagnosis viewed by senior professionals,
- Saves time spent on management,
- The offer is tailored and thus better adapted to the patient,
- Skills pooling,
- A better grasp of healthcare delivery.